Thursday, December 24, 2009

The eve of the man in red...

I don't think that there has ever been a christmas before this where I was so bloody unorganised. The woman that has all her shopping done and at home by the beginning of november and wrapped a few days later has just now returned home from the store for the 3rd time today. 1st time, to get last minute gifts, the 2nd, to do the grocery shopping for tomorrow... and the last... because I realised that I had run short on wrapping paper... and ofcourse, I need that to wrap all the presents that are strewn through my wardrobe, still waiting to be wrapped!

Arrrgghh... Totally the picture of disorganisation!!! (and no.. i'm NOT going to share a photo of the chaos that is me today! haha. Though I am sure cath would get a laugh... my hair is disheveled, my cheeks flushed and am right about now in desperate need of a good strong drink! Who on earth leaves everything until christmas eve!? There were people everywhere and honestly, I would have gotten a better park if I left my car at home and walked!)


Well... I best go.. I have gingrbread men, cinnamon stars and choc-mint candy cane cookies a calling and I still have to cut veges, prepare the meats, get ready for a christmas eve party at a friends house, have that good stiff drink... and oh... how could I forget... wrap those presents!

I am sure when I get through my list, not a creature will be stirring... hmmm.. maybe... that will have something to do with the... mmmmmm.... stiff drink!

ho ho HO...

No comments: